October 16
I must be blind or something to see that.
Why appear that "Holy" when you're not? Talking about "welcoming back with open arms" Shit, I ain't the one volunteered to leave, I was drove out. period. I ain't gonna front, as far as Im concerned, You guy MUST be trippin. LOL! Word up man. C'mon now, talking about this shit, I can pin-point EVERYSINGLE fact that is put infront of my face now, and I tell you, I'll win if I have the chance to do so,trust me. I ain't frontin' now, I'm just speakin my mind.
Why appear that "Holy" when you're not? Talking about "welcoming back with open arms" Shit, I ain't the one volunteered to leave, I was drove out. period. I ain't gonna front, as far as Im concerned, You guy MUST be trippin. LOL! Word up man. C'mon now, talking about this shit, I can pin-point EVERYSINGLE fact that is put infront of my face now, and I tell you, I'll win if I have the chance to do so,trust me. I ain't frontin' now, I'm just speakin my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home